Article Written By: Alexandro H. Zatarain
It’s hard to ignore the fact that the AFC wild card race is tight! In all reality, it will be 8 teams fighting for the #6 seed in the AFC. Kansas City Chiefs is at 9-1 and have the #5 seed due to their loss to the Denver Broncos.
- New York Jets (5-5)- Definitely the favorites to take the final spot, but I still don’t feel like they can finish it off. I guess it comes with my dislike of Rex Ryan.
- Miami Dolphins (5-5)- After defeating the Chargers this past weekend, this team has found a silver lining after the “Martin/Incognito” scandal.
Next In Line
- Pittsburgh Steelers (4-6)- The Steelers have us believing a bit. But, can it be too late for Big Ben?
- San Diego Chargers (4-6)- This is a team that has found ways to lose, the same story for the last few years.
- Baltimore Ravens (4-6)- The reigning Super Bowl champs are finding a pulse, but like the Steelers, it may be a little late to play catch up.
Not Very Likely
- Oakland Raiders (4-6)- Terrelle Pryor may be their guy, if the management doesn’t decide to make a change like they do every year.
- Cleveland Browns (4-6)- The first few weeks, I thought this team was the real deal, but once they lost Hoyer, it all went downhill.
- Tennessee Titans (4-6)- I don’t feel like they deserve to be on here. Very good team, but they can’t seem to get it together.